The Account Supervisor is the agency’s management representative to the client. It is his/her responsibility to ensure the quality of the agency’s work. The Account Supervisor is a leader and as such is a motivator and general team morale builder.
• Create solid relationships with front-line and management contacts. Understand client roles and responsibilities and key objectives.
• Form a complete understanding of clients organizational structure, internal politics, competitive set, business environment, strengths and weaknesses
• Understand key client strategies, initiatives and performance indicators. Educate resources within the agency so that objectives are met.
• Provide strategic planning and direction for all services performed for the client
• Supervises others in their direct responsibility for the development of effective email marketing for client
• Participates in creative work plans making sure the strategic direction is clear, concise and of top quality
• Leads at appropriate client meetings
• Mediates along with SVP, Senior Strategist and Creative Director the discussions and priorities between the account group and creative team members
• Respected by the client as a email and direct marketing “expert”
• Supervises team of Account Executives where appropriate and is responsible for training them to agency standards/best practices
• Responsible for hiring high quality individuals who will be assets to the agency
• Stays in-tune with the client’s business and customer so that marketing and advertising problems and opportunities may be anticipated
• Participates in the management of the profitability with recommending staffing or compensation changes as needed
• Responsible for billing activities with client.
• Travel to and from client at least once a week (local Atlanta).
• College Degree
• Minimum 5+ years interactive marketing experience. Agency and Direct Marketing experience are required
• Track record of building strong client relationships
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical skills/strategic skills
• Degree in marketing/advertising
• Strong initiative and leadership abilities
• Thrives in fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
Follow me on Twitter @bkvjobs
3390 Peachtree Road, 10th Floor, Atlanta, GA 30326
Amanda.Papini @ bkv.com