Senior Financial Analyst role in Atlanta – Kristen Brown Webber – I have a role for a senior Financial analyst for a growing company in Atlanta that is specifically looking for someone from an investment banking background. The role will work with a Director of Finance and a CEO/CFO that both worked on WallStreet. Great opportunity to use the skills you learned in investment banking while gaining a better work/ life balance! (k.webber @ firstproinc.com)
Interactive Marketing Specialist
The Interactive Marketing Specialist will work closely with an Assistant Director – Client Marketing (ADCM) and Web Developers to facilitate search engine optimization and search engine marketing efforts for DLPE websites. This role will work with ADCM(s) to support interactive marketing campaigns for DLPE clients including online advertising, email, competitive analysis, and pay per click campaigns.
Studiocom.com is HIRING – check out their site for info
DIR OF CLIENT SERVICES – MIDTOWN ATLANTA -LUCRATIVE SALARY PLUS BONUS FOR FULL DETAILS PLEASE CONTACT tstone @ balancedbr.com
Digital Community Manager – Interactive Agency – Atlanta – $40 – $50k
The Atlanta office of an interactive agency is seeking a Community Manager to support one of the leading brands in Social Media. The position requires a strong writing background of creating compelling content within a Social Media environment. The successful Manager will understand the rhythm of a community’s ebbs and flows. They will build relationships and identify stories, information and trends the community will find relevant and serve the best interests of the brand. Specific responsibilities include:
• Social Media content development, community moderation, crisis management and assisting in the development of the overall strategy.
• Understanding of the client’s business strategy, products, consumers, competitive climate, and positioning of the brands.
• Analyze online conversation to guide content strategy and provide recommendations to the account team.
• Manage updates to social platforms and sites.
• Implement successful blogger outreach initiatives.
• Generate and evaluate programs that address the needs of the community.
• Prepare activity and status reports for clients.
• Participate and attend client meetings as required.
Qualifications of the ideal Community Manager include:
• Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, public relations
• 2+ years of agency or relevant experience including the management of a one digital/social media program. Experience developing and managing on line marketing campaigns.
• Solid understanding of public relations and social media tools and how they impact the client. Be able to educate others effectively.
• Knowledge and experience of online outreach and apply in the development of appropriate programs.
• Must have solid research, writing and editing skills.
• Be highly motivated, self directed.
If interested in more information or know someone open to new career opportunities, please send a copy of a resume to gary @ yaekleco.com. All inquiries will be treated in confidence.