Windham Brannon has been a part of Atlanta since 1957. We enjoy the satisfaction of being a significant part of our clients’ business and financial advisory team by offering sound and objective financial planning and practical accounting advice. Our clients are among Atlanta’s most wealthy individuals and their highly successful businesses (as listed by the Atlanta Business Chronicle). The firm was recently named as one of the nation’s Best Accounting Firms to Work For by Accounting Today, it was named one of the 50 Best Places to Work in Atlanta by the Atlanta Business Chronicle in 2007 and 2009, and it has been named among the top 25 CPA firms in America by Inside Public Accounting, a leading authoritative newsletter for independent reporting and analysis of the profession. The firm is located in Midtown Atlanta at 1355 Peachtree Street. For further information, visit the Windham Brannon web site at http://www.windhambrannon.com.
Summary of Responsibilities
The marketing coordinator coordinates, monitors, implements all approved firm marketing projects as directed by the managing partner/firm administrator. In addition performs secretarial work of considerable difficulty and involving independent judgment and confidentiality and related work as required.
• Coordinates and provides staff support for all marketing communications and presentation materials, including brochures and literature, newsletters, direct mail pieces and other materials. • Assists with proposals.
• Work with Management Group to develop and implement a firm Marketing Plan • Coordinates and monitors all approved marketing projects.
• Serve on and facilitates marketing committee; facilitate marketing projects and programs • Handles arrangements for firm-wide marketing events.
• Develop and advocate “marketing culture” within the firm; assist staff with meetings, presentations, articles, seminars and other related activities • Produces all in-house news publications.
• Assists with mass mailing activities.
• Responsible for writing and distributing press releases to local media. • Maintains mailing lists for these publications.
All qualified resumes should be sent to
lsheftel @ windhambrannon.com