Marketing Manager with Analytics
Job Code: 30280790
Job Location: Atlanta, GA
Category: Marketing Manager
Last Updated: 06/28/2011
Our client, a premier Fortune 500 company of specialized insurance products and related services in North America and select worldwide markets. is seeking a Marketing Manager/ Analytics to develop and maintain the business-to-business marketing strategies to meet their business unit objectives. The key position will evaluate customer research, market conditions, competitor data and implement marketing plan changes as necessary. The Marketing Manager / Analytics will collaborate with multiple departments including business development, product development, corporate communications, creative services, operations, and finance and risk management. Additionally, they may take on projects related to internal communications, research and training.
• Lead creative development for advertising, newsletters, direct mail, web, media relations, social media and insures brand and message consistency.
• Manage market research activities to collect competitive information, client/prospect feedback subsequent to new business activities, and consumer feedback on products/services.
• Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy based on knowledge of business objectives and market characteristics.
• Manage marketing calendar and message development of internal and external communications relating to the business unit.
• Supports business-to-business sales team in development of proposals.
• Support other marketing projects as necessary.
• Bachelors degree in Marketing or Business Administration
• Six years of progressively more responsible experience in the areas of B2B marketing, communications, and project management.
• Experience leading cross- functional teams with members who are local and remote, in subsidiary companies as well as vendor partners.
• Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, market analysis, sales techniques.
• Agency or Corporate marketing experience.
• Research background both quantitative and qualitative.If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this role, please email your resume and a brief introduction outlining your relevant experience, along with salary history to don.schneider @ paladinstaff.com
Job Code: 30375574
Job Location: Duluth, GA
Last Updated: 06/09/2011
Our client, a 15-year old manufacturing company is growing quickly and is looking for a Marketing Specialist to join their team. Location: Duluth, GA (Atlanta area)
Job type: Permanent/Direct Hire This is a newly created position that will work closely with the sales team whose efforts will generate significant additional quality sales leads. Responsibilities
– Writing and designing marketing material as needed while collaborating with others – materials may include: presentation slides, web content, brochures, newsletters, etc. Design, implement and measure results of direct mail, email blasts or other campaigns Manage all trade show activities including: registration, logistics, equipment, travel, marketing materials, etc.
– Ensure that adequate inventory of marketing collateral is stocked and distributed
– Coordinate and communicate information and updates Ensure that seller information is current and distributed to sales organization (including competitor information)
– Coordinate customer corporate visits and seminars involving senior management
– Provide back up assistance to Sales Administrator as needed Design, develop and manage case studies and keep current
– Manage vendor relationships with outside printer and web designer
– Establish a communication program for customers and sales org that provides information on product enhancements, new products and pricing
o 2-5 years of marketing experience with experience in trade show management, social media, and email marketing campaigns
o Bachelor’s degree in Marketing o Strong attention to detail
o Excellent written and oral communications skills Personality/Culture Fit
o Self-motivated, outgoing and personable
o Must have a sense of humor and not be too serious
o Confident o Self-directed
o Able to work independently and take direction
o Enthusiasm about marketing Software
MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Creative Suite – InDesign, PhotoShop, Illustrator. Interactive design skills are a plus.
Send the following to Orfie @ paladinstaff.com:
– Targeted Resume (Word Doc)
– Salary target range and salary history
– Three references
– Brief overview of related experience