APPLY AT WWW.INCOMM.COM
Sr. Marketing Communications Manager
The successful candidate will be a demonstrated high achiever for developing and delivering company content through Press. A strong base in agency PR with competencies in marketing communications (copywriting and editing), branding, and creative management through messaging essential. The successful candidate will have a high energy level; the ability to work well across multiple functional constituencies; and, the initiative and communications skills required in a fast-paced, unstructured environment. Proven ability to multi-task and set priorities across multiple projects and project deliverables to meet aggressive time to market requirements is a must-have. Ability to define workflow processes to achieve organizational efficiencies will be highly regarded.
– Create and manage company speaker’s bureau, including media training to those in the program.
– Responsible for the coordination, monitoring and development of all public and media relations and social media.
– Manage all PR related materials and day to day aspects of an external agency.
– Develop, manage and maintain company PR calendar.
– Set overall positioning PR strategy for InComm.
– Monitor key industry information/articles/opportunities and pursue them.
– Serve as primary contact for all media and public relations.
– Create, implement and oversee communications efforts that effectively describe and promote InComm including presentations, corporate website content, brochures, company or product fact sheets, or other promotional products.
– Research, write, edit, and produce print, online and video communications.
– Develop internal communications to maintain and ensure brand consistency throughout the organization.
– Position requires strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
– Build and maintain marketing content by way of new online channels relevant to our industry including social media (Facebook, Twitter)
Job Requirements :
– Bachelors degree in Marketing/Journalism related field or equivalent experience.
– Experience collaborating and managing creative, production and media agencies.
– Knowledge of basic marketing principles and marketing communications
– Excellent creative, written and verbal communication skills.
– Good knowledge of digital marketing channels.
– Experience in PR, journalism, communications.
– Must have experience dealing with and be able to manage up to executive management.
– Creative, “out-of-the-box” thinker.
– A balance of creative and analytic aptitude.
– High level of competency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.