Entry Level Program Manager

Digital Display company headquartered in Alpharetta is seeking a Entry Level Program Manager to join their expanding company. The duties involved include managing multiple development and production programs simultaneously. Proposal preparation, program planning, customer liaison (the primary technical and contractual contact), and maintaining program schedules and budgets. Effective communication skills are a must.
80% of the job will be managing Projects/Programs and the remaining 20% will be Data Entry.
Candidates must be experienced in MS Excel, MS Word and MS Project,. MS PowerPoint. The ideal candidate will have working knowledge of databases that include 4th Shift, Access, and SQL. Client will interview and hire ASAP. Please contact me with your interest level. Regards
Marnie Katz. katz @ jsginc.com
Johnson Service Group, Inc.
678-564-5698800-841-0927 ext 252770-988-8361 Fax
6000 Lake Forrest Dr.
Suite 280
Atlanta, GA 30328
http://www.jsginc.comhttp://www.linkedin.com/pub/marnie-katz/17/738/128

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: