They have a very traditional/conservative approach to marketing
Ideal candidate will be very hands on, proactive, drive strategy(develop, roll up sleeve and work plan)
Supervise Marketing Coordinator and Graphic design specialist.
Company targets CEO’s of 200 Million to many billion dollarsin revenue.
50% writing, project reports, etc. Wants lots of experiencewriting. 70-90K
Marketing Manager, North America
Clientis currently seeking a bright, inquisitive and driven marketing professional tolead our marketing efforts in North America. As the Marketing Manager, you will have the opportunity to make your mark inthis high profile role with plenty of challenges and satisfaction in making adifference to our company.
· Work with Unit President and Heads of Sales indeveloping the North America marketingstrategy
· Manage and install marketing strategy; ensuringtimely installation of programs and within budget
· Design and create marketing programs and campaignsfor each market sector to increase the number and quality of first salesmeetings as well as to enhance our name recognition
· Design and develop a comprehensive CRM program toensure on-going communication, and maintain relationships with past and currentclients
· Interview clients and internal executives to developand write marketing collateral including project reports, bylined articles, whitepapers, case studies, bios, campaign letters, resumes and talking points
· Oversee public relations to increase brandrecognition
· Develop lead generation strategies to assist theBusiness Development team with setting meetings
· Provide on-going research on markets, industries andcompetitors
· Manage web content for our external website
· Plan and coordinate marketing events
· Report the results and activities of the marketinggroup on a weekly basis to the Management Team
· Regular use of intranet; including maintainingand updating marketing database collateral
· Manage and mentor marketing team members
· Other marketing and sales support duties as necessary
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing orrelated discipline
· Minimum five years experience in aMarketing Manager role (consulting experience a plus)
· Minimum five years experience in B2Bmarketing (Selling to C Level executives)
· Proven ability to execute effectivemarketing strategies and manage multiple projects with competing deadlines
· Excellent verbal and writtencommunication skills with the ability to effectively share findings with avariety of internal/external audiences, from sales team members to C-levelexecutives
· A collaborative work style with a strongability to build relationships, gain credibility and partner with internal andexternal customers
· Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Exceland PowerPoint
· Familiarity with research tools, such as OneSource,LexisNexis, Capital IQ, Yahoo Finance, Google Alerts, BoardEx, etc.
· Ektron and Salesforce experience a plus
· This is a hands-on role that requires the ability tomulti-task with a small support team