MARCOM and PROMOTIONS MANAGER, Kennesaw, GA
Our client, a leader in retail ecommerce, is seeking a Marketing Manager. The Marketing Manager will be the primary day-to-day Marketing Manager with responsibilities for the whole company’s marketing operations. *** THIS is a MARCOM role with a heavy emphasis on promotional materials / spiffs, etc., that will be created & used to help large channel partner/s sell through their customers. Ecommerce experience a HUGE plus.
THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN KENNESAW, GA.The Marketing Manager will manage a team of three marketing professionals and coordinate the daily Marketing activities as well as set Marketing direction for the company. Areas of responsibility include daily client correspondence, logistics, coordination of resources and scheduling, marketing communications such as emails/flyers/site enhancements, and events/trade shows. This is a hands-on role management that requires organization, resourcefulness, attention to detail and diligence. Specific Responsibilities Include:
* Maintain strong relationships with clients furthering their positive experience with the organization.
* Respond quickly to inbound requests, prioritize and escalate appropriately, and see them through to completion/delivery. * Participate in launches of new accounts and training of sales personnel.
* Correspond with clients about site enhancements, flyers, emails and other communications obtaining approvals when necessary.
* Create and meticulously maintain schedules for events including pre-launch, launch, training, trade shows, promotions, email programs, flyer distribution, etc.
* Manage trade events including scheduling, administration, logistics, staffing, coverage and expense keeping. * Travel to trade show events, coordinate setup and manage the event team.
* Work with Delivery Management to maintain controls over collateral inventory and premiums.
* Coordinate with VP Sales and Sales Resource Managers on effective management and individual needs of each unit.
* Conceive, create and execute effective promotional strategies and programs to foster sales growth, direct and participate in the design, development and distribution of all marketing programs.
• Bachelors Degree• 10 Years of Commercial Marketing experience• 5 years of Management experience• Must have strong promotional marketing experience• Must understand print marketing• Strong PM skills required Please Contact me ASAP:
Daniel @ eHire.com