1. Act as point of contact for employees and management within client group on all applicable HR-related issues.
2. Facilitate positive resolution to employee relation concerns.
3. Partner with Corporate Recruiter to drive and coordinate recruitment activities within client group.
4. Work with HR Manager and GM HR in planning organizational change within client group to include the preparing and updating of organizational policies/initiatives, headcount plans and job description profiles.
5. Administer and interpret HR policies & procedures, legal compliance and ensures clear communication and equitable application of policies.
6. Responsible for tracking and maintenance of HR monthly reports.
7. Assist in the investigations related to EEO, discrimination, harassment, etc.; conduct exit interviews, and identifies areas of risk and provides recommendations to minimize company exposure.
8. Assist in the coordination of the PCNA performance management process.
Review submitted goals for SMART criteria and initiate improvements where necessary; gather and verify goal achievement and other performance appraisal information along with maintenance of our performance management system.
9. Responsible for the proper usage of, awareness of, and compliance with Information Technology security policies at Porsche Cars North America.
10. Seeks to ensure proper retention of electronic documents, business confidential information, and actively demonstrates an understanding of the need to safeguard competitive information in both electronic and non-electronic formats.
o Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or equivalent experience o Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification preferred
Experience (Job and Industry):
o 3 to 5 years of practical HR experience in a “generalist” capacity is required o 2+ years experience in recruiting/compensation/benefits capacity is preferred o General working knowledge of employee development programs is preferred o Exposure to applicable state and federal employment/labor law is required o Experience with any Payroll/HRIS system is preferred
o Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access) o Ability to build trust within client groups and maintain confidentiality with sensitive data o Comfortable with change and a fast-paced environment o Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally (especially for presentations) o Self-directed, requiring limited direct supervision o Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and assignments simultaneously
Please submit resumes with salary requirements to resumes @ porsche.us
Porsche Cars North America, Inc.
980 Hammond Drive, Suite 1000
Atlanta, GA 30328
Recruiter – Human Resources