Events Registration Coordinator
MarketPro’s Client seeks an intelligent and energetic Registration Coordinator, reporting to the Senior Registration Manager to work on an International World Event. This even will be made up of different event programs and audience streams which, collectively, bring together approx. 60,000 attendees annually.
Working within the Customer Care / Registration team, this individual will support the brands project team and be the go to for the program’s customers requiring support in their group registration processing.
The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in the project team and will ensure at all times that an effective registration process is in place. Further, they will provide day to day updates to the project and registration team on system user uptake, training scheduling, training program effectiveness and, where necessary, any processing of system faults via the internal and / or external IT and systems support team, including all necessary follow up. The individual will be responsible for managing and maintaining system user accounts for clients and sponsors, along with setting up training programs and sessions for the induction of new users to the system.
The right candidate will be expected to attend the International World Event in Spain and be onsite for a period of 6 – 8 days, working to ensure the effective delivery and roll out of the registration processing and event execution. Post event reporting, data reconciliation and project wrap reporting up are also expected to be supported by the Event Registration Coordinator.
• A minimum of 2 years of experience in a registration role within an events environment is a requirement, gained either within an agency, association or client environment.
• Must have experience in international events.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• High MS Office proficiency, specifically Excel.
• Ability to learn new systems quickly.
• Supplier management experience.
• Fluency in English is essential (written & spoken)
• Excellent project management skills, including management of project plans, timelines and reporting.
• Must be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Energy, commitment and drive.
• Spanish or another European language would be a distinct advantage though not a requirement
All interested applicants should contact Stan Hyman at (stan @ marketproinc.com)