Human Resources Associate – $45-55K – Buckhead – Prestigious Marketing/Advertising Firm Minimum Qualifications:
1-5 years HR or HR administration – accounting payroll helpful. College degree or business equivalent. Proficiency in MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint, and HRIS Key Responsibilities:
• Manage and maintain internal HRIS.
• Create and export reports from HRIS.
• Prepare and submit payroll changes to corporate office. • Provide support to employees with payroll and benefits inquiries. • Maintain and update personnel records.
• Manage and monitor benefits open enrollment process. • Audit and process bills for payment.
• Maintain and manage updates to new hire materials. • Mail welcome materials to new hires.
• Ensure that labor law posters throughout agency are compliant. • Manage worker’s compensation claims.
• Complete and process unemployment requests.
• Provide written and verbal employment verification requests. • Process and complete appropriate forms for exiting employees. • Assist in making updates/changes to our Intranet. • Be responsible for EEOC reporting.
• Administratively manage parking benefit.
• Handle/manage other tasks as assigned.
You must be:
• a team player.
• a problem solver.
• an analytical thinker.
• able to multi-task successfully with accuracy. • able to follow-through on all assignments.
• willing to work overtime when necessary.
Krier.dave @ gmail.com