MarketPro is engaged in an exclusive search for a Sr. Campaign Manager position in Atlanta, GA.
Are you a Subject Matter Expert in utilizing Eloqua to create successful B2B direct marketing campaigns? If so, please keep reading. We have the ideal opportunity for you with one of Atlanta’s top technology companies.
As a member of the marketing team, the Senior Marketing Campaign Manager will play a vital role in the development of the company’s brand presence and sales pipeline. The Senior Marketing Campaign Manager will be responsible for the execution, analysis, and management of all direct marketing efforts to prospects, customers, and partners. In this role, the marketing campaign manager will execute all marketing campaigns for the company—working with team leads to define campaign elements, determine target audience, coordinate deliverables, adhere to stringent timelines, execute webinars as needed, and coordinate with various team members. In addition, the marketing campaign manager is responsible for monitoring, analyzing, and reporting on the performance of all campaigns and pipeline influence. Responsibilities
Candidates for this position must be energetic, self-starters with proven experience delivering measurable business value through the development and execution of a full range of marketing programs. Candidate must have a minimum of 10 years technology marketing experience with early-to-mid stage companies, Global 2000 and/or a full-service marketing agency. We are seeking candidates who thrive in a fun and energetic yet hard working and highly accountable work environment. Candidates must be highly organized results oriented and capable of simultaneously managing multiple projects have experience using marketing technology including marketing automation, customer resource management (CRM) content management systems (CMS) and email marketing tools.
· Execution, analysis, and management of all direct marketing efforts to prospects, customers, and partners.
· Work with team leads to define campaign elements, audience, deliverables, timelines, and coordination with marketing team members.
· Monitor, analyze, report on performance of all campaigns and liaise with team leads to improve campaign performance.
· Track all campaigns and leads in Salesforce and implement all campaigns through Eloqua. · Ability to act as a project manager with expertise of lead generation. Requirements
· Undergraduate degree in marketing or communications.
· Minimum of 10 years hands-on experience managing large-scale, cross-functional marketing programs. Ability to handle a high volume of programs within specific deadlines. · Must have extensive experience utilizing Eloqua
· Experience using salesforce.com or other sales force automation tools, content management systems, and email marketing tools · Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
The ideal candidate must enjoy working in a highly accountable, fast-paced environment while simultaneously managing multiple high visibility projects. Candidate must possess the following qualifications: · Thorough understanding of project management and demand generation. · Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
· Ability to communicate with and work effectively with employees and outside vendors of all levels. · Ability to work under limited supervision.
· Results oriented and extremely organized and tenacious
· Willingness to support and adhere to Company’s Core Values
All interested candidates should contact Stan Hyman at
stan @ marketproinc.com.