Client Relations Manager – Atlanta, GA
An amazing opportunity for a Client Relations Manager for a luxury brand in Buckhead!
This is an exciting role for an experienced professional to be a part of elevating the customer experience. Focus will be placed on growing Top 100 Clients, recruitment of new high potential clients to the brand and increasing brand desirability. Responsibility includes management and coaching of team members to achieve goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Functions, duties, and responsibilities necessary to accomplish main job objective (above).
• Develop and motivate staff through goal setting and regular individual and department meetings; administer quarterly and annual reviews
• Recruitment of candidates for all levels within the department with qualifications that meet company standards
• Coach and train team members
• Develop plans to ensure that each VIC client receives an enhanced store experience through personal shopping services
• Supervise personnel and enforce company policies
• Discipline staff as needed consistently with company policy
• Identify and develop growth potential of individual staff members
• Exhibit strong interpersonal skills in dealing with staff, peers, supervisors and the NY and International corporate office
• Communicate all corporate directives to staff
• Follow all company and store policies and procedures
• Participate in management and oversight of regular inventory counts
• Maintain open/ongoing communication and positive relationship with store management, peers and all levels of company personnel
• Be proficient and accurate in using all retail systems and other software as required
• Obtain product knowledge, company information and history, keep up-to-date with company news, be familiar with the competition and train staff on information
Drive Clienteling Efforts:
• Focus on growing the top 100 clients
• Recruit and acquire new high potential clients
• Develop client experience action plans and ensure execution of same, in partnership with Store Managers, Regional Client Relations Manager, and Area Director
• Develop opportunities within local market to increase brand awareness and desirability
• Participate in all product and customer service trainings and inform top clients of new product offer
• Leading by example by developing individual relationships with top clients to enhance their relationship with the store
• Manage clienteling capabilities for whole team(client books, thank you cards, customer experience)
Provide Personal Shopping Services:
• Build and maintain a book of high value clients; identify their preferences; follow-up on inquiries and concerns
• Communicate regularly with clients to maintain and grow relationships
• Propose and facilitate exceptional customer experiences
• Assist with special requests, which include but are not limited to in-store repairs, special orders, returns, etc.
• Follow all policies and procedures to ensure and maintain accuracy and shrink requirements
In addition to demonstrated achievement in above areas, success in this role will be measured by service associates sales, retention of existing VICs, feedback on service within the store, and number of personal shopping appointments booked.
• Luxury retail experience preferred
• Sales background preferred
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Good analytical skills
• Bachelor’s degree required