MarketPro is engaged in an exclusive search for a Manager, CRM Communications Consumer Marketing for a leading brand in Atlanta, GA.
The Manager of Consumer CRM Communications is responsible for leading the execution of all outbound CRM communications including, but not limited to print and email for the Consumer customer segments. The position will develop and manage the outbound marketing strategy to deliver customer acquisition, retention, attrition and financial targets as well as develop email segmentation for targeting and building the road map to deliver fully dynamic campaigns via the relevant digital channels. This position will also deliver best in class email marketing campaigns that will monitor, measure, analyze and enhance customer loyalty and retention by creating loyal subscribers through personalized and relevant communications.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Provide thought leadership on all customer acquisition plans for all Consumer customer segments.
• Responsible for the creative output in conjunction with the Creative Director’s vision and Sr. Manager CRM goals for all Consumer customer segments.
• Implement annual test and learn plans that deliver against the business objectives set by the Sr. Manager CRM for all Consumer customer segments.
• Responsible for achieving financial performance targets, which include driving direct revenues and achieving ROI goals.
• Be the email and print outbound channel subject matter expert and bring innovation to the CRM team by optimizing and improving the existing email and print programs and by consolidating digital messages to all Consumer customer segments.
• Integrate all data sources into a single customer record to ensure that digital campaigns are targeted and based on a single view of the customer.
• Understands all data sources and their relevant KPIs and provides reporting and dashboards on all channels to external and internal stakeholders.
• Responsible to lead key agencies on all email and print production, which includes conducting quarterly reviews with agency partners to ensure the tracking to email migration roadmaps and financial goals.
• 5 years of practical experience managing digital channels.
• Experience delivering enterprise wide digital campaigns in an interconnected retail environment.
• Ability to manage and deliver complex marketing projects on time and on budget.
• Previous retail experience preferred.
• Previous experience managing agency partners
• The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND COMPETENCIES
• Practical experience managing customer driven change programs from concept through to implementation.
• Understanding of technical application standards, platforms and frameworks.
• Solid understanding of financial analysis, cost analysis, and measurement of ROI.
• Understanding of fundamental experimental test design principles.
• Proven goal-oriented project management experience.
• Proven ability to be customer focused in a retail business environment.
Relocation is provided by the client for all qualified candidates. All interested and qualified candidates should send your information to Stan Hyman at stan m