The Digital Marketing Communications Manager will work closely with the Marketing Communications team members and Marketers to develop, execute, maintain and evaluate digital strategy & activities for North America, and lead project management of new company web site localization project for the region. Develop digital communication programs that support the marketing objectives of the business team in a manner that utilizes best practices, cultivates and stewardship and provides strategic and creative excellence that is both effective and efficient.
• The Digital Marketing Communications Manager will be responsible for advising, recommending, planning and coordinating the development and execution of digital marketing strategies, initiatives and projects that will contribute to the stated business objectives.
• Work collaboratively with the company Global Digital Team to implement the global strategy within North American region. Responsible for working with MarCom and Marketing colleagues to ensure that all offline marketing activity is represented seamlessly online. Work with MarCom peers to develop online campaigns designed to driving increased traffic to our sites
• Responsible for leading project management of the new corporate web site localization project for North America.
• Own all digital content – work with MarCom and Marketing teams to ensure the websites are maintained with new & relevant content via CMS / product database
• Super-user of CMS system – train appropriate marketers within the region to use CMS
• Input into global site enhancements and implementation within NA region to ensure brand consistency
• Advising marketing teams and serve as subject matter expert on how to incorporate digital marketing initiatives into their marketing programs e.g. SEO, SEM, social media, etc.
• Management of regional relationship with global digital agency and translation agency, through briefing to managing their service levels
• Ensure the capture, maintenance and usage of customer information is in line with data protection requirements, and supports marketing automation efforts
• Monitoring competitor initiatives to report activity and propose tactical measures to enhance the company’s offerings
• Govern social media usage & ensure global and corporate policy is being followed
• Handle all the execution details required for each digital communication program.
• Provides the marketing teams with a financial reconciliation of projects on a monthly basis and provides forecasted spending.
• Analyze and report on web data and metrics on digital marketing programs, providing actionable recommendations
• A four year degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications/Marketing related field is required.
• 5-7 years in digital project management, including general B2B marketing communications, creative and production knowledge, budget management
• Digital marketing experience – specifically management of websites and content management tools, digital campaign development and management, web metrics and analysis
• Experience briefing and managing agencies, and creative teams
• Strong analytical and planning abilities ensuring attention to detail. Experience managing a complex, large-scale web site project team with multiple stakeholders.
• Well-developed interpersonal skills that enable the incumbent to work easily across a range of personnel and levels in the organization
• Strong communication skills, oral and written. Expertise in Microsoft Desktop applications.
• An ability to work in an autonomous, unsupervised manner, identifying and implementing the right solution.
• The incumbent will be highly skilled at influencing people and achieving business results/objectives collaboratively and through the use of higher order influencing skills.
• Able to be flexible to meet time zone challenges, and work with global colleagues
• Marketing Automation experience, especially with Marketo
• Demonstrated ability to coordinate and deliver highly effective training
• Digital agency experience desirable, but not required
* Designed and built B2B website(s)
Executive Search Consultant
Toll Free: 1-800-466-4489 Ext. 195
Email: sweaver @ lucasgroup.com