Windham Brannon, PC, Atlanta’s premier CPA firm, is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to implement, monitor, and coordinate all firm-approved marketing and business development projects. The primary responsibility of the Marketing Coordinator is to write and edit proposals. Other functions of the Marketing Coordinator include, but are not limited to, the following:Coordinates and provides staff support for all marketing communications and presentation materials, including brochures and literature, newsletters, direct mail pieces and other materials;
- Collaborates with Management Group to develop and implement a firm Marketing Plan;
- Meets with Management Group regularly to evaluate the effectiveness of current marketing practices and to consider individual needs/requests regarding practice development;
- Handles arrangements for internal and external events and serves on the Firm’s Events Committee;
- Develops and advocates "marketing culture" within the Firm;
- Assists staff with meetings, presentations, articles, seminars and other related activities;
- Produces all in-house news publications, including the Firm newsletter;
- Coordinates mass mailing activities and maintains client distribution lists for various publications;
- Responsible for writing and distributing press releases to local media;
- Serves as a committee coordinator on design, updates, layout, etc. regarding the Firm website;
- Handles public relations initiatives, including researching and creating calendar of opportunities/events for Firm involvement and representation;
- Serves as primary point of contact for Firm collateral and promotional materials.
Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Management, or a related field and a minimum of 3-5 years of related work experience. Excellent writing and communications skills are a must. Prior experience in an accounting or other professional service firm is strongly preferred. Technical proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and graphic design programs, including Photoshop, is mandatory. Candidates should be able to effectively interact with all levels of firm personnel and external contacts with tact and professionalism, maintaining discretion with regard to confidential firm and client matters at all times. Qualified candidates will be upbeat and engaging, always representing the Firm with positivity.
As the Marketing Coordinator role is deadline-driven, candidates should have the flexibility to work overtime, with evening and weekend work occasionally required.
Please send all qualified resume’s to HR WindhamBrannon.com