Digital Marketing Manager, Entertainment – NCR (Contract)
Location: Atlanta, GA
Job and function description:
The Digital Marketing Manager, an integral part of the NCR Entertainment Marketing team, will be responsible for the digital marketing initiatives supporting the BLOCKBUSTER Express business. This will include management of digital marketing and advertising on the kiosk, Web site, mobile, and other related activities.
· Drive online marketing initiatives supporting new customer acquisition, including SEO, SEM, and other digital advertising programs.
· Manage ongoing operations of blockbusterexpress.com, www.blockbusterexpress.com, m.blockbusterexpress.com, and digital displays on kiosks nationwide.
· Develop and manage a digital roadmap for marketing and coordinate planning and development efforts with Solutions Management.
· Coordinate efforts with email marketing and social media managers.
· Work with the team on major marketing initiatives as well as ad hoc projects.
Skills and competencies:
· Understanding of the digital space and supporting trends, up to speed on the latest in digital marketing.
· Strong project management and organizational skills along with a tireless passion for quality.
· Demonstrated technical aptitude, including the ability to understand complex technical concepts and communicate those effectively within the organization.
· Understanding of analytics and data management basics and exposure to SQL a plus.
· Top notch written and verbal communication skills, including business requirements documentation and status reporting documents.
· Talent for juggling multiple priorities and projects at once.
· Excellent relationship skills.
· An eye for the aesthetic and design.
· Creative and resourceful in nature, along with a go-getter and “can-do” attitude.
· Be a team player and be interested in learning from as well as teaching team members.
· 6-8 years digital marketing experience, with at least five years’ operating high profile production systems and/or Web site / retail systems. Project management experience a plus.
· Success in a cross-functional role
· Bachelors degree in business, marketing, or technology management.
The role will be an integral member of the NCR Entertainment Marketing team and will work closely with the VP of Marketing, Director of Marketing, Experiential Marketing Manager, and Marketing Communications Manager, as well as other internal stakeholders and our advertising agencies and other external partners.
Please send your resume to colleen.romero @ ncr.com.