Our client is seeking someone who really knows Siebel Marketing on the functional side.
This individual will not have to code it, but would have to know the ins and outs of how it works.
MUST really understand Siebel’s Marketing module
This position will not require that candidate is able to configure it –
But MUST understand its functionality and will need to give examples of where/when this person has seen it used elsewhere.
No agencies please.
Please write back with your availability to interview and to start, the reason you are leaving your present situation OR the reason for leaving your last position, along with your minimum Hourly Contract Rate (or range) and the status of your eligibility to work in the United States?
** Where do you live NOW and is your location commutable to anywhere in Atlanta metro area?
Also, write back with the following:
SUBMIT the number of years of experience /brief explanation of that specific experience in each of the following:
· Industry Experience (which ones? How long?)
PMI Certification (how long?)
Experience as a Manager of Business Analysts (how many? How long? Where?)
· Experience as Project Manager
· Siebel experience (what modules? How long?)
· Marketing module of Siebel experience
· Experience working with Transformation/Change Management (give 2 examples)
· Experience with Process Improvement (give 2 examples)
· Managerial experience (largest number supervised and where)
· Experience managing off-shore consulting resources (largest # supervised & where)
· Root Cause Analysis
· Budgeting (largest budget managed by you and where)
· Previous experience with a Big 4 (which ones? how long?)
· Six Sigma experience
· Methodologies (Agile or others)
Please answer the questions above and send with your resume in MSWord “doc” format to:
ruthiep @ bellsouth.net