We are looking for local (Atlanta) candidates as no relocation is available for this position.
If you have managed customer relationships with Fortune 500 companies and have strong skills in Excel and Access –
please send your resume today to (USMCareers @ usmotivation.com)
HTML or webpage development experience would be a plus!
We offer a fun, flexible environment with outstanding benefits.
Visit our website at www.usmotivation.com or visit us on FaceBook.
USMotivation is a full-service incentive management company focused on the following core services:
– incentive strategies and awards;
– group travel and meetings;
– creative communications;
– virtual experiences;
– business analytics
As experts in the field of performance improvement, we assist our clients in engaging their target audiences to achieve business objectives and increase profitability. As an ACCOUNT MANAGER, you will serve as the primary tactical client contact point for the development, implementation and execution of web based incentive and rewards solutions. You will work closely with the sales team in both a pre- and post-sales support role, as the project management lead for the IS development process, and will make recommendation sand enhancements that will foster a strong client relationship.
PURPOSE OF POSITION: This position serves as the primary tactical client contact point for the development, implementation and execution of web based incentive and rewards solutions. In addition, this position works closely with the sales team in both a pre and post-sales support role, as the project management lead for the IS development process, and is expected to make recommendation and enhancements that will foster a strong client relationship.
Project management, execution and program operations with quality focus.
Lead and direction of IS development process and gathering business requirements for program development.
Pre/Post-sales Support – Serves as a resource for sales and other areas of the company for issues relating to online customer solutions/support and the needs of USMotivation’s clients.
Under supervision of manager, identifies proactive value adds, best practice solutions and alternatives to maximize program results through ongoing program analysis and reporting.
Lead cross functional teams through program implementation process.
Ongoing web site maintenance and improvements, updating welcome page, feature buys, banner text or scrolling graphics.
Train and educate clients on website program functionality and administration.
Loading participants, points or other data related to reporting, tracking and communicating important information to the client and participants.
Works with Marketing Services to create and develop program components and enhancements.
Identifying and reporting of functional errors to IT for correction.
Responsible for communicating program details to Customer Service required to proactively resolve participant issues that may arise, allowing them to respond accurately and concisely.
Produce monthly (or as needed) invoices for assigned accounts to Finance.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· College Degree in a relevant discipline and a minimum of 2-3 years in Project Management and implementation in support of client requirements/projects.
· Proven expertise in the development and maintenance of client relationships and customer service expertise.
· Must have strong computer skills, and have functioned in a project management role.
· Need to be skilled in Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, Access, Front Page and HTML.
· Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
· Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
· Proven initiative and follow-through.
· Demonstrated trouble-shooting and problem-solving capabilities.
· Ability to prioritize and schedule tasks in fast-paced environment.
· Must be a team player.
· Posses time management and organizational skills.
· Must demonstrate an affinity for working with people and as part of a team as well as be able to work independently with minimal supervision.