Position: “Marketing Assistant"
Type : Contract (6+Months)
Location: Norcross, GA.
The Traffic Manager will work as part of Digital Marketing in Brand Management & Communications to initiate, schedule, and report on the status of internal jobs, such as requests for content development, website design, etc.
1. Daily work will involve the following: receive incoming requests for work to be performed by the Digital Marketing team; create and maintain schedules for all current work requests; communicate with team members about the status of current work requests; support team members in identifying and supplying the information and resources they need to accomplish their tasks; upload documents as needed to our content management system.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
• Bachelor’s Degree (marketing, communications, business, economics or other related field) required.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in project or traffic management.
• You must be willing to work in the Norcross, GA office.
• You must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States.
• You must be able to demonstrate expert level proficiency in all MS Office applications and all major Web browsers, and a strong general knowledge of business process.
• Execution Focused –Highly organized, demonstrated attention to detail and problem-solving. Strong time management and ability to multi-task.
• Clear Thinker – has capacity to sift through complex information and focus on the critical few priorities. Able to translate messages into clear, concise and impactful information. Excellent writing/editing skills.
• External Focus – anticipates customer needs and ensures that they are met. Measures and quantifies process and performance through the customer’s eyes.
• Adaptable / Flexible – being open to change (positive or negative) in response to new information, different or unexpected circumstances, and / or to work in ambiguous situations. Ability to adapt quickly to change in process and technology.
• Collaboration – Ability to work well with marketing managers and content contributors from a number of different areas of business and in other geographic locations.
• Stress Tolerance – accepting constructive criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high-stress situations.
• Team Player – consistently contributes, making the team better either as a member or leader. Solid interpersonal skills – the ability to pick up on nuances of client interaction and communication
Roger Moore | Staffing Manager
Talent Logic, Inc.| Formerly Sai People Solutions, Inc|
Celebrating 28 Years Consultant Satisfaction
-2313 Timber Shadows Drive| Suite 200 | Kingwood TX 77339-2039
)O: 281 358 1858 X 175 ):Toll Free: 855 877 3485 X 175