We are looking for a is looking for a talented, energetic B2B Marketing Specialist to help build and implement a comprehensive, integrated, and relevant marketing communications program incorporating the website, social media outlets, blogs, and email campaigns, to name a few. The position will assist sales and senior management with PR and communications media to effectively represent the company’s products and services to the market. The position will report to the SVP for Marketing and Client Services.
1. Help build and execute an integrated, linked Business-to-Business marketing communications plan, including:
o Refresh and maintain the corporate website and content.
o Develop and implement a strategy for Social Media, including Blogs, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter
o Develop and execute lead generation campaigns through email, newsletter or other available media
o Determine performance measures and metrics to evaluate campaigns.
2. Work with senior management to develop and implement a public relations strategy aimed at customers and other industry participants.
3. Take the lead in writing creative scripts, speeches, training materials and other content targeted primarily at customers and external distribution channels, and to help support internal sales force.
1. A bachelor’s or graduate degree in marketing, online marketing or communications.
2. Demonstrate solid writing and editing experience, preferably with B2B experience.
3. Superior presentation and analytical skills, plus demonstrated skills to handle a variety of assignments simultaneously.
4. Good understanding of Social Media and how to best use them to our advantage
5. Marketing/PR experience or training
6. Prior experience working on the design and maintenance of a company website
7. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
8. Understanding of marketing metrics and how to use them to evaluate success.
9. A proven self-starter with the ability to identify what needs to be done, then accomplish it.
While we prefers individuals with prior, proven work experience, we will consider hiring a recent graduate with relevant and superior academic credentials, and recommendations. Salary will be market competitive and commensurate with experience.
Sr Technical Recruiter
GRIFFIN Solutions Group, LLC
1000 Holcomb Woods Pkwy, Suite 114
Roswell, Ga. 30076