Sr. Project Manager – Affiliate Marketing– 47056
Business/technical project lead who will manage the implementation and successful performance of the online affiliate marketing channel for a Fortune 500 company.
• Develop and execute strategy to maximize the performance of the affiliate channel
• Manage relationships with Google Affiliate Network and Commission Junction and cultivate opportunities with their top publishers
• Track and analyze key metrics relating to affiliate sales and provide sales forecasting to key stakeholders
• Develop and manage exclusive promotions, sales campaigns, incentives and offers with top publishers
• Leverage the affiliate channel for new sales opportunities – new product and service launches as well as non-standard offerings in affiliate
• Identify strengths and opportunities with the channel. Develop strategies to meet channel and company goals
• Communicate and monitor company brand guidelines in the affiliate channel
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Online Sales or equivalent
• Minimum five years experience creating/managing successful digital campaigns in online retail sales environment
• Have thorough understanding of project management concepts and techniques along with the skills to establish priorities and define, plan and execute the activities necessary to reach project objectives
• Expertise in using social media and email in successful sales campaigns
• Must have excellent communication skills, presentation skills and interpersonal skills
• Ability to create, report and forecast key metrics to upper management and key stakeholders.
• A results-oriented work ethic that creates persistent drive
• Ability to work within deadlines and budgets
• Ability to integrate into a team and to expertly leverage differing opinions and talents to meet goals and create a positive ROI.
• Strong MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
Have a great weekend.
OUTSOURCE Consulting Services, Inc. (OCSI.co)
Maxwell Nealy Building
222 14th Street, Suite 100
Oakland, CA 94612