Segment Marketing Manager – Higher Education (020566)
|Segment Marketing Manager – Higher Education – 020566
INVISTA’s Performance Surfaces & Materials (PS&M) business is currently seeking an experienced candidate for the position ofSegment Marketing Manager – Higher Education. This position will be based in our Kennesaw, GA office.
The Segment Marketing Manager will work collaboratively with the Sr. Market Segmentation Manager (Higher Education) in developing and managing the go-to-market strategy and execution for the ANTRON® brand within the higher education segment. This person will use knowledge of the brand, purchase/specification process and segment insights to develop and execute marketing programs that grow brand equity and pull through for carpets made of ANTRON® fiber. This person should be an expert in crafting messaging & marketing content to create sales impact & ROI, taking into account customer objectives and the purchase process.
The selected candidate will be critical in advancing our Market-Based Management® (MBM®) culture. MBM® business philosophy is a value system and a framework for action developed by Charles Koch, chairman of the board and chief executive officer of Koch Industries, Inc. and a member of the Board of Managing Directors of INVISTA B.V. It is a holistic approach to management that integrates theory and practice and prepares organizations to deal successfully with the challenges of growth and change.
Partner with the brand manager and sales team: champion the segment environment, requirements and purchasing/specification behavior for the commercial business Identify innovation opportunities & champion segment-specific new products/services through commercialization
- Provide the organization with direction on launch activation
- Analyze results at the segment level of new product launches and marketing initiatives. Utilize this information for recommending future projects
Provide market insights and recommendations as it relates to the Antron® brand, segment sales opportunities, segment trends and competitive insights
- Responsible for ensuring that the research, segment trends and outline of a specification process are up to date
Proactively communicate with customers, vendors, and internal departments (sales, consumer marketing, finance, operations, etc.) Able to work in a fast-paced team environment, with a high degree of flexibility and tolerance of change
Required Skills & Experience:
- At least 7 years combined channel/trade, brand management and/or sales experience; including understanding customer objectives and customer needs & buying process
- At least 4 years’ experience analyzing P&L’s and managing budgets
- Willing and able to travel at least 20% of the time
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Higher Education experience
- Experience working in a complex value chain
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing or a business related field.
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
: INVISTA S.à r.l.
: Yes, 25 % of the Time