Marketing / MARCOM Professional – Software Company
• Based in Atlanta, GA
• $60K Salary
Our client is seeking a dynamic marketing personality who is looking for their next great adventure!
Are you looking to break free from the marketing crowd and truly unleash your hidden talents? Are you looking for a great opportunity where you can have direct impact on company directives? Are you looking for a position where you will be highly regarded for your accomplishments? If so, then we have the perfect position for you!
What will the role involve?
• Demand generation for the sales pipeline
• Creation and maintenance of sales collateral
• Web site – content, SEO, SEM, analysis
• Organization of events
• Creative/Strategic Thinking
• Create Channel and partner relationship marketing
• PR/Social media
• Webinar promotions
• Marketing Thought leadership
Roles / Responsibilities:
• Develops and manages targeted marketing programs for North American Sales
• Researches and quantifies North American market
• Create programs that maintain alignment with the business unit goals, objectives and go-to-marketing strategies when addressing the needs and requests of sales
• Works with team data to best determine sales needs and areas where they could use field marketing assistance
• Driving and managing Client’s presence in appropriate events and conferences
• Communicates all relevant information and activity to the sales teams
• Identify sales needs for tools, information, etc and engage others within the organization to help deliver what sales needs
• Reports results of programs
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, PR, Journalism or other applicable majors
• Requires 2+ years working in marketing for a software or information technology company with proven success and high initiative in executing effective marketing programs.
• Must be results driven and capable of working independently
• Strong writing skills
• Experience in planning and executing marketing programs and events
• Knowledge of enterprise software market
• Strong project management skills
• Ability to convert data into knowledge
• Experience with a CRM system such as Microsoft Dynamics
• Experience with B2B Automation Tools like Pardot
Daniel Nutter at: daniel @ stonestrike.com
Please provide resume and salary expectations as well as availability for a follow-up phone call.