JOB TITLE: Sales Partner – LED Lighting
REPORTS TO: Managing Director
FUNCTION: Sales; Account Management; Business Development; This person will be heavily involved in decision making and business development process to grow the business with the executive team of the company from both USA and China.
LOCATION: First year 10% to China.
PERKS: Base salary + commission + bonus and the invaluable opportunity to work for a growing innovative global company.
SALARY: $40K – $70K + commission + bonus.
IDEAL CANDIDATE: 2 + years’ experience in LED Lighting Sales
Founded in 1998 and HQ located in Beijing, my client is a market-leading innovator and professional LED lighting & energy saving products company that engaged in researching, developing, manufacturing and energy consultation. Yearly global sales of 1B. They have developed mature and top-the-line technologies for all of key products with UL licenses and the first Chinese manufacture with five year warranty.
With the rapid business growth, my client successfully build operation in UK three years ago and now is ready for the US market, HQ located in Atlanta. They are looking for talented and ambitious Sales partners to join their excellent team and explore the US market together!
· Entrepreneur spirit.
· Be able to develop, recommend and implement go-to-market strategy decisions and growth.
· A strategic thinker with the ability to translate market needs into compelling concepts and solutions.
· Develop existing customers and generate new potential (key) customers.
· Proven track record of revenue generation.
· Strong customer focus, selling, communication, facilitation and presentation skills.
· Negotiating/Counseling/Multitasking abilities.
· High level of integrity and a team player.
· Operational responsibility for orders booking, margin and business metrics.
· Competitive & motivated – be able to utilize the in-depth understanding of the LED lighting industry to drive new business and strategic engagements.
· Be able to provide custom solutions based on client marketing objectives while proficiently communicating with R&D team in China.
· Thorough knowledge in LED lighting, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering background is preferred.
· Minimum 3 years of solid sales experience in lighting industry is a must.
· Experience in Philips, GE Lighting, SYLVANIA, Cree, etc. is preferred.
About Parker Blake Consulting:
Parker Blake Consulting is a national executive search and professional placement agency. Our niche areas of expertise are focused on finding leading talent in Human Resources, Sales, Marketing/ Creative across various industries. We are thankful to our clients for giving us the opportunity to thrive in this wonderful business called executive recruiting.
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity please email an updated resume, brief bio on how your experience relates to this position and your salary history including salary requirements to Beth Martin-Simpson, Executive Consultant at Parker Blake Consulting – beth @ parkerblake. com